英文進修-200句超級實用商務談判口語(2) - 中國英語網 www.chinaenglish.com.cn-英語拼音 

SEO搜索排名專家-演講 

演講技巧 101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.請你盡量放慢說話速度。

  102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

  103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.這會幫助我了解你們的重點。

 

  104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

  105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

  106 We really need more specific information about your technology.我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

  107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?

  108 I will try, but no promises.我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

  109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎?

  110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。

  111 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一個想法。

  112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.請記得這不是最后的回答。

  113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

  114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。

  115 There is no such published information.沒有相關的出版資料。

  116 Such data is confidential.這樣的資料為機密資料。

  117 I am not sure such data does exist.我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

  118 It would depend on what is on the list.這要看列表內容。

  119 We need them urgently.我們急需這些資料。

  120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。

  121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?

  122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。

  123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。

  124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。

  125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。

  126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。

  127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

  128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?

  129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。

  130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

  131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

  132 Let me tell you about our product.關于產品一事讓我向你說明。

  133 This is our most recently developed product.這是我們最近開發的產品。

  134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。

  135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。

  136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

  137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。

  138 I strongly recommend this product.我強力推薦這種產品。

  139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。

  140 We've already had a big demand for this product.這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。

  141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.這種產品在國外很暢銷。

  142 Our product is competitive in the international market.我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

  143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.讓我來說明是什么原因使我們的產品銷售得那么好。

  144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我們想要聽的。

  145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.我們產品的特點就是它很輕。

  146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。

  147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。

  148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。

  149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?

  150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。

  151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?

  152 We have that right here in this report.在這份報告書內就有。

  153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?

  154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。

  155 How soon can you have your product ready?你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢?

  156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。

  157 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?

  158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你憑什么相信產品是安全的?

  159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。

  160 Why don't we go to the office now?為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?

  161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我還有些問題要問。

  162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我們總是愿意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。

  163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.對這些條款有何意見,請盡管提,不必客氣。

  164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你認為合同有問題嗎?

  165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。

  166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。

  167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。

  168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。

  169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最后一輪談判。

  170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什么意見。

  171 That's international practice. We can't break it.這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。

  172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我們可以重新考慮修改合同。

  173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。

  174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你們認為結算方式合適嗎?

  175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。

  176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。

  177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?請仔細閱讀合同草案,并就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?

  178 When will the contract be ready?合同何時準備好?

  179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.請會簽第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。

  180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同會航郵給你們簽字。

  181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什么嗎?

  182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下周簽合同如何?

  183 We had expected much lower prices.我們希望報價再低一些。

  184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

  185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。

  186 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

  187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。

  188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。

  189 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

  190 It's up to you to decide.這主要取決于你。

  191 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。

  192 How long will your offer hold good?一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?

  193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我們有補償貿易和合資經營。

  194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。

  195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你們愿意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。

  196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。

  197 Do you have any comment on this clause.你對這一條款有何看法?

  198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?

  199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。

  200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

演講課程
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    seoweb 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()